How to generate qualified B2B leads for my business?
Start aligning the sales and marketing teams of your company.
According to The TAS Group report, when sales and marketing are aligned, organizations experience 36% higher customer retention rates and 38% higher sales win rates.
Unfortunately, only 8 percent of organizations fully bridge the sales-marketing gap.
Where do sales and marketing clash?
Basically, they have different mindsets.
Marketers are focusing more on branding and lead generation, and they look at activities with a longer-term view.
Whereas salespeople are focusing more on prospecting and closing a quick success.
Other points where sales and marketing clash are pricing, promotion budget, and product portfolio.
New times require new ways to generate qualified leads
Your company cannot do sales and marketing the same way it did in the past.
Salespeople need to be more like marketers in this new digital world, and marketers need to be more sales oriented as well.
Both departments must work together and make the customer journey a seamless experience.
With this goal in mind we have developed a methodology oriented to generate qualified leads and drive more revenue.
This methodology is divided into measurable stages and clear goals and it is easy to adapt to any B2B industry and business area:
Product Market Match
Does your product meet real customer needs and does so in a way that is better than the alternatives?
42% of companies fail because they are not solving a market need.
Achieving a product-market fit is one of the most important goals for a company. It is crucial to identify people’s needs even before they notice that and disclose the product benefits that will satisfy those needs. Companies must:
- Identity the right client for the product
- Meet their specific needs
- Create a winning value proposition
- Set the right price to meet the budget
- Define the path to market
Some CEOs don´t perceive the importance of Branding and how it can affect the bottom line and revenues.
New research by Forrester Consulting, commissioned by FocusVision, found that a customer’s emotional connection with a brand has a 50% greater impact on driving positive business outcomes than what they think.
Buyers don´t purchase a product or service because of its actual value, they pay according to what they think it costs.
Companies can control this value/cost thinking because branding can tap into the emotional drivers of decision making. Business owners must:
- Identify the emotional benefits of the brand
- Create the brand persona
- Craft a compelling story
- Build a emotional connection with the buyer
Team Performance Management
You need a measurable sales & marketing process to guarantee sustainable and scalable results. Here are some critical steps:
- Align departments priorities and goals
- Create a common performance dashboard
- Evaluate your teams’ 360 degree performance
- Motivate employees through incentive programs
- Implement best practices process
Lead Generation: How to get started
Only 12% of sales executives believe that marketing qualified leads are important and more than 75% of the connections made by sales have not been influenced by marketing.
Just 13 percent of sales executives describe their lead generation as successful.
This lack of synchrony leads to a great conflict. Don’t be like those companies.
- Build the channels that guide the lead through the purchase journey
- Create emotional responses along the sales funnel
- Handle successfully the moment of the purchase
- Implement an after-purchase program that converts the client into a follower and even a influencer
- Build a referral program to encourage word of mouth
Some of the goals your company will achieve when you follow the previous steps:
- Increase the volume of qualified leads and sales revenues
- Customers emotionally connected with the brand
- Employees better motivated and more productive
- Automate common tasks and spend more time on selling
Do you have any doubt?
Please, fill this form and we will help you. Thanks.